Blog > Komentarze do wpisu
#232_1E: Criteria of the philosophy of totalizm reveal, that every tax is "immoral" (po polsku ponizej)
Motto: "Into every problem which stems from immoral action of people God embeds automatic solution for this problem."
As everyone can deduce it for himself, taxes do NOT need to exist. A lot of today's countries copes well without imposing taxes. The standard of living of residents in many of them is above the average standard of living of our planet. Numerous examples of these remarkable countries can be found described in the internet after giving to a search engine the keywords "countries with no taxes". However, in order to not disturb the reader's line of thoughts, I have already found-out the first twenty most commonly indicated examples of such countries - of course in the world there are more than 20 of them. Here are these examples in alphabetical order: Andorra, Anguilla, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bermuda, Brunei Darussalam, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, North Korea, Kuwait, Liechtenstein, Maldives, Monaco, Oman, Qatar, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Turks and Calicos, United Arab Emirates, Vanuatu. (I wonder if the reader already noted quite a striking regularity in this list?) It is not difficult to determine, that paying any kind of tax, is for the economy of a given country what throwing sand is for the moving parts of a working machinery. Also, if one checks with criteria of the philosophy of totalizm, whether gathering any tax from people is a moral activity, or if one matches taxes to requirements of the definition of true "morality" provided in item #B5 from the web page named "morals.htm", then it turns out that the imposition by the governing bodies of any form of taxes is a highly immoral human behaviour that was tolerable in epoch of slavery, but deserves the damnation in present times.
It happens that wise God so controls each immoral human behaviour, that it acquires the ability to "self-regulate" - i.e. the ability described more accurately in item #B3 and #B3.1 from the web page named "mozajski_uk.htm", and depending on the "combating of immorality by immorality itself" (means, working according to the principle implemented by wise God in the world which He created, stating that "every problem caused by the immoral behaviour of people must contain in itself the own solution for that problem"). In turn, one amongst external manifestations of that ability to "self-regulate", that characterises all immoral activities of people, is, amongst others, that every immoral human behaviour is displaying a whole series of features (rather unpleasant for the perpetrators), which have long been indicated to us due to the research on the "parasitism" - means on the philosophy of immorality. For example, every immoral behaviour: (a) is continuously escalating, (b) always ends in a disaster - if is NOT abandoned on time, (c) allows to avoid the final disaster (to which it always leads) only if on time is completely abandoned, and (d) the total abandonment of a given immoral activity requires contributing to it the effort of climbing uphill in the moral field along the so-called "line of the highest intellectual resistance" - which effort is proportional to the harm of the final disaster to which this immoral activity is leading. These features every reader can personally detected in any immoral activities the full course of which is known to him. For example, if someone watches liars, then he finds out (a) that their lies always are escalating over time, (b) that if their lies are not abandoned, then they lead to a disaster such as imprisoning, divorce, job or property loss, etc., (c) that liars can avoid this disaster only if they totally abandon given lying, but (d) that the total abandonment of their lying requires from them to put so much intellectual effort, how big is the harm of the final disaster to which their lying is leading - for example, to avoid a divorce requires from liars the contribution of the same amount of humiliation and pain as does the divorce itself. These characteristics every reader can also detect in every other immoral human activity, for example in stealing, drinking alcohol, drug abuse, aggressive behaviour, murders, wars of entire aggressive nations, etc., etc.
Since the tax collecting is also an immoral activity, the above features of immoral human activities are also present in taxes. And so, (a) taxes tend to constantly escalate their level, (b) if taxes are NOT stopped, then they lead to a disaster such as riots, revolutions, the collapse of governments, and sometimes even the change of political system of the country, (c) the only way to eliminate the devastating consequences of taxes is the abandonment of their collection, and (d) the abandonment of tax collection is so difficult, that the turning to a social unrest and even to a revolution or the change of political system, usually comes much earlier than the abandonment of these taxes which have brought on the people so much misery and discontent that these initiated the social revolts.
Out of all kinds of taxes imposed by governments in present times, one is the most immoral and destructive. This is because it ruins entire countries and nations. In turn, this feature of it probably is to cause, that the tax is likely to be the most primary cause (though perhaps unrealized by victims) of the turbulent social changes that are clearly coming upon mankind. That most destructive and immoral tax, is the tax on the purchase of goods and services - in most countries called "VAT" (in New Zealand it is called "GST", while in the U.S. it is called a "purchase tax"). I wonder if the reader noticed that during the economic depression which sweeps the world since 2008, these countries which have either not yet adopted a tax of the "VAT" type, or in which this tax is small (i.e. not greater than 10%) were NOT affected by the depression at all. At the same time, the countries that fall into the highest trouble during this depression, turned out to be simultaneously the same that have this "VAT" either the longest, or at the highest level. (For example, the population of the Greek island of "Cyprus", the savings of which in March 2013 have been cut down by more than 30% due to the collection of government which needed to compensate the greed of some of their bankers, the VAT was 20% from the amount of each transaction.) Because of this highest destructiveness of VAT, it is worth to try to prevent a possible social catastrophe which clearly is coming, just by the elimination of this dangerous tax. After all, in the interest of every country and nation that loves peace and social stability, is to get rid of causes for future social unrests - means to get rid of the VAT. The descriptions that follow are to explain why and how is to best go about it.
#T2: The tax of "VAT" type is very immoral and highly detrimental to a whole array of reasons. Let us list here the most important amongst these:
1. It kills the economic initiatives of people. Namely, many people would undertake various economic initiatives that would improve the welfare and living standards of the population, but they are afraid of legal issues and formalities connected with the need to collect the "VAT" and remit it to their government. As a result, rather than pursue these initiatives, these people just abandon them and do nothing. For example, to me repeatedly turns out a lot of people asking that I sent them paper copies of my publications. I, however, in every such a case, am compelled to deny them this favour, explaining that I cannot afford to send to them a free copy, at the same time I do not intend to wrest with the legal problems and formalities relating to the New Zealand equivalent of "VAT", which tax, as I believe, I would have to collect from them and pay to the state - if I sent to them paid copies of my publications. Similar is the situation with many other people who without a VAT would help, entertain and raise the quality of life of others, however, who do NOT have the strength and desire to overcome mountains of formalities connected with this tax, thus who instead of productively working for the good of others, simply remain idle.
2. It discourages to try new ideas. After all, before someone takes on the implementation of new ideas, or starts to produce something new, he or she first must go through various legal and bureaucratic formalities. Meanwhile, the "VAT" is surrounded by so many formalities and so complex and continually changing laws, that many people never have the power and perseverance to break through all these obstacles.
3. It holds-back the progress. If the implementation of progress, requires first to break through the sea of formalities and laws, one does NOT have the strength nor desire to make progress. Thus, one of the consequences of the introduction of VAT, is the escalation in a given country of the so-called "inventive impotency" described, among others, in items #G1 and #H1 from the web page named "eco_cars.htm".
4. It turns decent citizens into criminals. Because of the existence of VAT, almost every citizen begins to consider how he could sell or buy something, but avoid paying this tax. As a result, in the light of existing laws, almost everyone becomes a criminal, while in the country habits are growing, that avoiding the obedience to law is a natural thing which is to be done normally each time whenever one is not watched by a representative of authorities. Thus, with the elapse of time the rule of law is being gradually eroded amongst citizens, morality collapses, and the country slips down into the grip of rising crime.
5. It increases the number of people actively supporting "immorality". Research conducted by the new "totaliztic science" (i.e. this science which is referred to in item #B2 from the web page named "humanity.htm" - addresses of which are provided at the end of this post) determined, that the active supporting of any form of immoral act, in the final end is always discreetly punished by God (i.e. punished in a way that does NOT deprive the "free will" of outside witnesses of this punishment). The evidence and descriptions of this discrete punishment, the reader can learn e.g. from item #G1 of the web page named "will.htm", item #B2.1 of the web page named "mozajski_uk.htm", item #I3.1 of the web page named "petone.htm", and from a number of other totaliztic publications. On the other hand, the existence and gradual increase of VAT (as well as other taxes), constantly increases the number of people who, in accordance with the criteria of the philosophy of totalizm, as well as with text of the Bible, actively undertake immoral actions that set them precisely onto this discrete divine punishment. After all, these people are involved, for example, in adopting the VAT, or in its increasing, collecting, etc. So before one turns on the actions that actively support the VAT, I would advise him or her to ask the question of how in the moral sense these activities differ, e.g. from the production and sale of cigarettes, alcohol, drugs, etc.
6. It urges the Government to repetitively increase the amount of VAT. When VAT is once introduced, features of it incline politicians to repetitive increase its value. After all, the ambitions of today's politicians know no bounds. In turn the easiest way to meet these ambitions, is to increase the value of VAT. So whenever government accounts become empty, while with the morality of today's politicians this happens surprisingly often, immediately a member of the government proposes the increase of VAT. For example, in New Zealand, the local equivalent of VAT (called GST) was introduced on 1 October 1986, in the amount of 10% from the price of all goods and services. Although the entire government propaganda of that time indoctrinated the population, that GST will only bring benefits to the nation, in fact this introduction resulted in a 10% increase of true prices of almost everything, and the same in 10% drop of real wages of every person. But soon afterward, on July 1, 1989, the GST was increased to 12.5%, resulting in a further proportional decline in real wages of the population. The rulers, however, did not stop at that, and on October 1, 2010, they again increased GST to 15% - causing a further significant decline in real income of the population. I'm willing to bet everyone, that this latest increase is also NOT going to be the last one.
... This post needed to be cut in two parts because of the memory allocation on this blog, so it is continued below as #232_2E ...
poniedziałek, 20 maja 2013, totalizm